Sunday, December 12, 2010

Playwrite Ty Martin: "One day all will see the light."

Bama Boys Entertainment: Describe your journey to becoming a playwrite.

Ty Martin: Prayer and not letting the no's continue to be no's, when I have a product that screams yes.

Bama Boys Entertainment: How many plays have you written?

Ty Martin: Over 40 hit stage plays.

Bama Boys Entertainment: What is your favorite Broadway play?

Ty Martin: The Color Purple

Bama Boys Entertainment: How much work goes into staging a play?

Ty Martin: Whatever amount of blood sweat and tears you can muster up!

Bama Boys Entertainment: What is your ultimate goal as a playwrite?

Ty Martin: To own my own theatre house, soon, and stay on the road.

Bama Boys Entertainment: Music is a major element in plays and musicals. What is the difference between the two?

Ty Martin: I believe that theatre is theatre. I'm not one to have all that singing, but it works if you want that kinda thing.

Bama Boys Entertainment: Why should I attend a Ty Martin play?

Ty Martin: You should attend because God has given me a message to send to the world

Bama Boys Entertainment: Who inspires you?

Ty Martin: The world inspires me.

Bama Boys Entertainment: Our kids today need alot of guidance. What words of encouragement can you offer?

Ty Martin: First, they need to develop a relationship with the Lord..then follow your dreams and not man.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! This post could not be written any better!
    Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate!
    He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him.
    Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!


    my weblog; click

    ReplyDelete