Friday, April 24, 2009

Listen to the Track Byatch!!!!

As of lately, I have read alot of articles in which individuals give their top 5 MCs of all time, their top 10 producers, etc. So I decided to do a list of my own. It's not the top anything but I have compiled a list of songs that may not be on anyone's top lists, but songs that I feel move me the most, songs that inspire me, and songs that you can ride to, smoke out to, and function as the perfect soundtrack to any house party or summertime cook out. Here we go.

Notorious B.I.G. - Juicy
Too Short - Cocktails
Nas - If I Ruled the World
Luniz - Five On It
Fugees - Ready Or Not
Jay-Z - Can I Live
Outkast - Jazzy Belle Remix
Ghostface Killah - Fish
DMX - Slippin'
2Pac - Straight Ballin'
8 Ball & MJG - Space Age Pimpin
Juvenile - 400 Degreez
MC Eight - Straight Up Menace

Put these songs on a cd and I bet you won't hit fast forward once.

No comments:

Post a Comment