Wednesday, January 06, 2010

The Stuff(Shit)We Should Have Left Back in 2009.

Ryan Cameron gave me an idea for a blog topic. Earlier this week he talked about how some college creates a list every year of words/phrases that need to be left in the previous year. This was a non-HBCU college so the majority of the words/phrases were not based on African-American culture so I couldn't relate to the majority of the words/phrases. I thought I would create a list that appealed to a larger demographic of people. Here goes...The Stuff(Shit)We Should Have Left Back in 2009.

1. Swagg
2. Swagg
3. More Swag (Get the point?)
4. Louie
5. Gucci (Not to be confused with Gucci Man)
6. "We are in a recession"
7. "Where they do that at"
8. "Imagine that"
9. Smash and grab(If you live in the ATL, you know what I'm talking about)
10. Ham (Not to be confused with the meat)
11. Tiger "Cheetah" Woods
12. Lil Wayne's.....(Fill in the blank)
13. Any reference to White House being black.
14. The secret service (Can we get Farrakhan's security on the phone?)
15. The Monique Show (I have the balls to say it)

....To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment